- Online is the only way to enter for this race
- Online entries available at www.knysnamarathonclub.com
- Loyalty Entries – As part of our Loyalty program, 2019 Entrants will have first choice to enter the 2020 Event. Entries open from 08:00 am on 14 February till 24:00 on 28 February. Your ID number will be compared to our list to be able to make an entry
- General Online entries open 29 February at 8:00 and will close when the limit has been reached, or on 31 May.
- Due to scammers selling Fraudulent “Substitution Codes” and a growing trend of non-runners buying high demand event entries to simply re-sell for profit to unsuspecting runners, Knysna Marathon Club have made the call to do away with substitution in total.
- Entries will be sold on a use it or lose it basis. You cannot pass your entry to someone else. This is considered race fraud.
- No up or down grades between 21km and 42km can be done.
- The registration an finish venue will remain a the central town venue
- Registration and number collection will be open from 10h00 to 22h00 on Friday 3 July 2020
- There will be no registration or number collection on Saturday morning. No exceptions
- If you cannot collect in person at the time specified with proof of ID on Friday Please do not enter for this event. No Third party collection are allowed.
- The race number confirmation together with positive Photo Identification such as an ID book or a Drivers License must be Produced at registration.
NO POSITIVE ID, NO RACE PACK.
- The taxi pickup point to the start is from Vigilance Drive as per the map on the website.
- Parking is available at Loerie-park and along George Rex Drive.
- 42.2km Starts at 07h00 and the 21.1km starts at 08h00
AFTER THE RACE/FINISH
- Prize giving will commence at the finish area at 12H45
- Your disposable timing tag that you wore during the event will be collected at prize giving to be part of the draw.
- You must be present to be eligible for the lucky draw prizes. The organizers decision is final in awarding the lucky draw prizes.
- Appeals contesting results and prize money need to be lodged within half an hour after conclution of Prize giving.
Prize giving: Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make a written arrangement before Prize giving commences, with the Even Organizer failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rules 2.10)
- Results will not be posted to competitors after the race. An SMS will be sent to competitors after the race with the finishing time.
- full result will be available on www.knysnamarathonclub.com a few days after the race.
- For race enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org 076 195 4832
- For up to date information and online entries go to www.knysnamarathonclub.com