- Online is the only way to enter for this race
- Online entries available at www.knysnamarathonclub.com
- General online entries open 4th March at 8:00 and will close when the limit has been reached or on 11 May, which ever incident arises first
- The registration an finish venue will remain a the central town venue
- Registration and number collection will be open from 10h00 to 22h00 on Friday 6 July 2018
- There will be no registration or number collection on Saturday morning.
- If you cannot collect in person at the time specified with proof of ID on Friday Please do not enter for this event. No Third party collection are allowed.
- The race number confirmation together with positive Photo Identification such as an ID book or a Drivers License must be Produced at registration.
NO POSITIVE ID, NO RACE PACK.
- The taxi pickup point to the start is from Vigilance Drive as per the map on the website.
- Parking is available at Loerie-park and along George Rex Drive.
- 42.2km Starts at 07h00 and the 21.1km starts at 08h00 at Glebe
- Finish at Oyster Festival Grounds, Trotter Street
Prize giving: Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make a written arrangement before Prize giving commences, with the Even Organizer failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rules 2.10)
- Results will not be posted to competitors after the race. An SMS will be sent to competitors after the race with the finishing time.
- full result will be available on www.knysnamarathonclub.com a few days after the race.
- For race enquiries contact MARIANNE BROWN: email@example.com 076 195 4832
- For up to date information and online entries go to www.knysnamarathonclub.com