- Enter online www.aswd.co.za
- Pre-entries can also be completed at Top Gear Sport / Sportmans Warehouse.
- Closing date for pre-entries : Tuesday,21 April 2020
- Entries for 10km at Wilderness Commonage only on race day. 10km Late Entrants will pay R20 premium on advertised Fee ONLY.
Registration and late Entries
- All non SWD runners must register/enter on 24 April 2020 between 16h00 – 21h00 at the George Tennis Club – Langenhoven Rd.
- NO Marathon / Half ENTRIES ON RACE DAY
Transport : Available from Wilderness at the finish (Commonage – opposite Wilderness Hotel) to the start of the marathon and half marathon. Limited seats available on busses that will leave LATEST 05h30 from The Wilderness Hotel to the George Tennis Club and from there to the Garden Route Dam (start of 21km). Busses will also be available from the finish back the George Tennis Club after prize giving 12h45. Bus fares are included in entry fee.
- 42km – 07h00 @ Forest Drive (opposite the George Tennis Club)
- 21km – 08h00 @ Garden Route Dam (Please allow 10min walking to startline)
- 10km – 08h00 @ Wilderness Commonage (No under 14 years olds)
Finish : Commonage – Opposite Wilderness Hotel (all races)
Prize giving : Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make a written arrangement with the Event organizer. Failing which prize money will be forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)
Permanent numbers : Should you qualify for a permanent number you must provide the organizing club of sufficient details which will be verified.
ASWD athletes take note : Forget your IPICO chip – you will have to pay R20 to loan one for the race. Lost your chip – you will have to pay R75 for a replacement chip
Enquiries : Race organizer – Eileen 0844042695 / Esme 0844997753