- Online entries : www.entrytime.co.za
- In store : Tekkie Town (Garden Route Mall), Tekkie Town (Oudtshoorn), Sportcentre (York Street), Sportcentre (Eden Meandre Lifestyle Centre) and Top Gear Sport (George). Please keep the receipt as proof of payment.
- This is a pre-entry event and late entries (if available) will be accepted at Redberry Farm from 16h00 until 17h30 on 28 September 2018. NO RACE DAY ENTRIES.
- The registration to collect the race number will take place on Sunday, 29 September from 08h00-08h30 at Redberry Farm
- Closing date for pre-entries is 25 September or as soon as 350 entries have been received for the 9km and 250 for the 5km
- Start chute closes at 08h45 sharp on race day for compulsory race briefing. Arrivals after this time will not be allowed to start
- Minimum age for entering is 9 years for the 5km and 13 years for the 9km.
- No need to wear club clothing
- Only the event race numbers will be worn on the front of the vest
- Immediate disqualification if a runner tampers with the route markings, is caught littering or damages the trail or any vegetation
- Runners need to be self sufficient. Please carry your own water on route
- No substitution and No refunds will be allowed.
- Start : 9h00 @ Redberry Farm
- Cut-off time for the race is 1 hour and 30 minutes
- ASWD Athlete take note : Forget your chip, a loan chip is R20. Replacement chips are R75
- Entrants to carry cellphone in case of an emergency or injury on route. Emergency number : 082 926 5928
Prize giving : Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make an alternative written arrangement with the Event Organizer. Failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)