Pre – Entries
- Online entries @ www.cmce.co.za or www.aswd.co.za , closing date 1 December 2019 @ 20h00
- Additional R10 Will be added to Online Fees
Registration and late entries
- Enter at the following sport shop by hand: Top Gear George
- Closing date manual entries Mon 2 December 2019 @ 16h00
- Late entries on race day 4 December Blue Olive, Corner Beacon Road @ 14h30 – 17h15
- Late entries will attract R20 premium to advertised entry fee
Start :10km Blue Olive Restuarant at 18h00, 3km fun Run @ 18h10
Finish: Blue Olive Restuarant
Hand-outs: Prizes for the best dressed theme in male and female category ,10km and 3km fun run.
Prize giving : Blue Olive Restuarant @ 19h45 . Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make a written arrangement with the Event Organizer. Failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)
ASWD Licensed athlete take note : Forget your IPICO chip – you will have to pay R20 to loan one for the race. Lost your chip – you will have to pay R75 for a replacement chip.
- Gayle Swanepoel 084 240 2088 / email@example.com