- Enter Online : www.aswd.co.za
- Pre-Entries can also be completed at Top Gear Sport.
- Closing date for online and pre-entries : Monday 23 April 2018.
- Entries for 10km & Fun run at The Fairy Knowe Hotel only on race day. 10km Late Entrants will pay R20 premium on advertised fee ONLY.
Registration and late entries :
All none SWD runners must register/enter on 27 April between 16h00 – 21h30 at the George Sports Club. NO Marathon / Half ENTRIES ON RACE DAY
Internet tranfer or direct bank deposits
Bank : Absa George Cheque account nr. 4052007535
Account holder : Outeniqua Harriers Running Club
Please use your full name and surname as the REFERENCE
Please email your completed entry together with proof of payment to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport : Available from Wilderness at the finish (Ebb & Flow) to the start of the Marathon and Half Marathon. Limited seats available on busses that will leave LATEST 05h30 from Ebb & Flow bridge to the George Sports Club and from there to the Garden Route Dam (start of 21km). Busses will also be available from the finish back to the George Sport Club after the prize giving at 13h30. Bus fares included in entry fee.
- 42km – 7h00 @ Forest Drive (opposite the George Sports Club)
- 21km – 8h00 @ Garden Route Dam
(PLEASE ALLOW 10MIN WALKING TO STARTLINE)
- 10km – 08h00 @ The Fairy Knowe Hotel (No under 14 year olds)
- Fun Run/Walk – 09h00 @ The Fairy Knowe Hotel
Finish : All races finish at The Fairy Knowe Hotel, Wilderness
Accommodation : Ebb & Flow National Park Telephone 044 877 1197. Consider staying in the park where the race finishes
Prize giving : Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make an alternative arrangement with the Event Organizer. Failing which prize money will be forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)
Permanent numbers : Should you qualify for a permanent number you must provide the organizing club of sufficient details which will be verified.
ASWD athlete take note : Forget your IPICO chip – you will have to loan one for the race. Lost your chip – you will have to pay R75 for a replacement chip.
Enquiries : Race Organizer : Duppie 084 501 0168